An investment in a better future
The innovative FB one press streamlines production and raises profitability.
The FB one heralds a new era in fine blanking. It features significant advancements in terms of its hydraulic direct drive, overall design, intuitive control and digital connectivity. And these developments are creating opportunities – for enhanced efficiency in manufacturing, seamless integration with other systems, and entirely new applications.
The FB one’s strengths include greater energy efficiency and eco-friendliness, higher throughput and precision. It enables more complex and larger tools to be used. Its modularity delivers exceptional flexibility. Moreover, the FB one has a more compact footprint, is easier to access, and can be deployed without the need for a foundation pit.
Welcome to the new world of fine blanking.
The FB one delivers robust investment protection.
- The improved hydraulic direct drive includes an additional module that can be configured in line with specific customer needs – redefining the possibilities of fine blanking.
- The FB one enables fine blanking of high-strength and stainless steels to higher quality standards.
- Feintool’s control platform software was purpose-developed in-house. It can be integrated into the existing corporate network, and supports Industry 4.0 objectives.
- The FB one is ergonomic and operator-friendly. It features a configurable user interface for intuitive control and production tracking (audit trail function).
- Expanded, richer functionality for condition monitoring, clearly expressed error messages in plain text, and support for the entry of error-specific help texts.
- The modular layout allows flexible press planning and modification, and requires less space.
- A variety of technical enhancements have facilitated parts and waste management, simplified press retrofits for new production requirements, and ensured backwards compatibility with existing tools.
- The press ensures greater process reliability and reproducibility, reduced wear and tear, and lower maintenance effort and expense.
FB one makes fine blanking more cost-effective.
The FB one is built on Feintool’s proven expertise and technology leadership – it is a sound investment in a better future. The FB one is a vital element in the value chain, increasing the profitability of production.
It delivers better results, energy savings, enhanced ergonomics and improved connectivity – and there are additional compelling arguments in the FB one’s favor.
- Lower production costs per part
- Enhanced performance and increased stroke rate = greater productivity
- Lower power consumption = increased cost savings
- Smaller ecological footprint
- 50 percent lower oil demand, with fewer oil changes
- Reduced oil aging
- Modular design and component commonality across press families
- Streamlined spare parts management
- Less maintenance, fewer repairs
- High compatibility of tools and components across press families
- Longer tool maintenance intervals
- Faster, simpler tool and coil changeover
- Minimized wear-and-tear
- Longer press service life
- Longer tool service life
- Less downtime = increased availability
- Greater overall equipment efficiency (OEE)
- Faster customer-specific configuration and time-to-delivery
- Excellent value for money